Urgent e-visa process:-
International travellers who wants Indian e-visa on emergency basis, for them we deliver fast track Indian e-visa services. The processing time for urgent Indian e-visa application will be 24 Business hours from receiving the payment of visa application along with required documents.
Please don't forget to contact us to confirm after you submit the form to make sure you get your visa on time.
Indian e-visa is an online Electronic authorisation that allows international travellers of eligible countries/territories to travel India. It was launched in 2014, by the Government of India. International travellers must have to apply for e-Visa on-line before traveling to India. e-Visa has 3 categories i.e., e-Tourist visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical visa. Applicants will receive their approved e-Visa India through concern e-mail. The processing time may differ. However, in some cases it will take 24 hours to upto 72 hours. You will also have to pay the corresponding visa fee. We will exert much efforts to respond to your applications as soon as possible. We abide by the Data Protection Act and all the data you provide will be used solely for applying your visa. The applicant must not have any security restrictions that prevent him/her from entering or exiting the country. In case of any differences between information provided in the application form and the original documents, the granted Indian e-visa will be considered invalid and its holder will not be allowed to enter the country.
List of countries eligible to apply for an online e-Visa for India
Foreign citizens from the following countries and territories are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to travel to India
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- People with dual nationality should choose the nationality according to the passport to be used for the travel.
- By travel document, we mean passports (for the citizens of specific countries). Other travel documents are not acceptable for an Indian e-visa application.
- Your Indian e-visa will be valid on the condition that you meet all the required conditions.
- International traveller who have Pakistani passport or Pakistan origin may request to apply regular visa at Indian Mission.
- International traveller should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India and the passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, informal visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- Not accessible to the Holders of diplomatic or official passport or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Each individual should have a separate passport. And candidate endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport will not allow to access the ETA.