It is the policy of indiantouristvisa.net to protect and preserve the privacy of its users and customers, and the confidentiality of the information they provide, to demonstrate our commitment to privacy we encourage all our current and prospective users to read the Privacy Statement carefully available on this website.
- It is our intention to give you as much control as possible over your privacy regarding your Information. Be assured that we will not disclose personal Information to third parties without your consent. By using our site, you agree to the terms of the terms and condition and our Privacy Statement. Indiantouristvisa.net reserves the right to expand and/or modify this Statement at any time.
- Requirements and fees related to the processing Indian e-visa are subject to change without notice.
- Applicants will obtain their visas electronically after entering required information and making payments by a credit or debit card. Please provide your correct and working email ID.
- Indiantouristvisa.net reserves the rights to refuse double visa applications
- The Immigration department may decline issuance of Indian e-visa without disclosing the reason for denial. Processing time for visas quoted by indiantouristvisa.net are approximations based on normal circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed.
- Indiantouristvisa.net will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing.
- The visa application form must be correctly fulfilled. All information on the form must match passport data.
- Credit card transactions are processed through one of the major third-party credit card processing companies. All your information is encrypted and is used only to complete the appropriate transactions.
- Indiantouristvisa.net reserves all the right to add, alter or vary these policies at any time without notice and all applicants availing this facility will be bound by the same.
If you cancel the service, you may not be entitled to a refund. You cannot get your money back after we have started the procedure, no matter if your application is rejected, approved by Indian immigration department.
For India e-Visa processing fee is USD 125 (approx. INR 8110) per traveller, excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid before the expected date of arrival, otherwise application will not be processed.
For Urgent Indian e-visa processing fee is USD 245 (approx. INR 15896) per traveller, excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid before the expected date of arrival, otherwise application will not be processed.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information about Indian e-Visa.